The Datamation Guide to Document Conversion
Why Document Conversion?
The best decision for your business is to scan, convert, and digitally store all of your important files. By getting rid of filing cabinets or eliminating the need for offsite storage, you are saving your company time, money, space, and resources. Let Datamation help you find the best solution for you and your business needs.
- Save Space - If you are using filing cabinets to store your documents, you may have an untapped opportunity to make some space in your office. When you scan your files and store them digitally, there’s no more need for clunky cabinets. What you do with your extra space? It’s up to you.
- Free Up More Office Space With Document Conversion
- Document Scanning and Conversion: A Great Way to Create More Space in Your Office
- Make Better Use of Your Office Space
- How to Maximize Your Office Space
- Is Office Space a Concern? Document Conversion Can Help
- Maybe You Don’t Have to Move- Make More Efficient Use of the Space You Have
- Immediate Access - Stop wasting time digging through filing cabinets for that one document- find it in seconds and go on your way. Once you scan your files, you can find any document with an easy keyword search, like Google. Datamation gives you time to focus on the big things.
- Tighten Up Your Security / Recover From Disaster - The physical and digital security of important documents is vital to your company. Digitally stored files will always be safe from fires, floods, and other disasters, and your documents will never be safer from hacking than they are with Datamation.
- How Secure is Your Old Filing Cabinet?
- 5 Important Files Types That Require Enhanced Security
- “I Never Thought it Would Happen:” Natural Disasters and Document Security
- Would You Still be in Business if there was a Fire or a Flood?
- Business Continuity: How Document Management Can Help
- Backup so you can Move Forward
- Document Retention: How And Where To Keep Them - How and Where to Keep Them- It can be hard to know when to get rid of certain records or files, so it might seem easier just to keep them around. Once the files start piling up, though, it can become more and more difficult to stay organized and on top of the paper load. Datamation can be fitted with any retention program, so whatever file is eligible to be destroyed is automatically purged- you don’t even have to think about it.
- Struggling with Compliance?
- “How Long do I Need to Keep That Document?”- School version
- “How Long do I Need to Keep That Document?”- HR Version
- Where Do You Keep Your Policies?
- Are Files Taking Over Your Office?
- The Pains of Offsite Storage
- "Just Keep It:" The Outdated Document Management Philosophy That's Costing You Money
The Datamation Process - Datamation’s 7-step scanning process ensures that each document is secure, legible, and accessible, even during the scanning process. Every detail is taken care of, and you can even track the location and scanning process.
- Datamation Document Scanning Process: A Complete Overview
- Datamation Document Scanning Process: Steps 1 & 2- Document Pick-up and Bar Coding
- Datamation Document Scanning Process: Steps 3 & 4- Document Preparation and Scanning
- Datamation Document Scanning Process: Steps 5, 6, & 7- Document Indexing, Quality Review, and Program Configuration